Saturday, October 17, 2009

Traditional remedy

A dear friend went to my room at around 1.30 a.m. He said that he felt uncomfortable and needed my help. He caused me no trouble at all because I was still wide awake. Even if I have fallen asleep, I would not mind to offer a helping hand. Anyway, he wanted me to scratch his back with a ceramic bowl to let the skin breath efficiently. After applying a generous amount of aloe vera gel, I began scratching his neck, later his shoulder and finally his back.
The scratching resulted in his skin becoming bloody red. I guess he has to endure some amount of pain in the process. His face could not lie. Hehehe.. No pain, no gain.. Anyhow, as long as he feels better, that matters! Have you ever wondered that we always have to undergo a period of hardship for something better? In other words, bukan susah nak susah and bukan senang nak senang. Interesting right?
Anyway, when he asked me for the first time sometimes ago, he told me that this traditional method is common among Chinese and is proven effective as well. Perhaps, I shall try it myself and witness the reuslt on my own. I don't doubt and belittle this method anyway.
Actually, I feel feverish myself. Not sure whether it is caused by the rapidly changing whether or what. Dont feel that good. I must sweat it out. Otherwise, I wd be sick!

No comments: