Saturday, October 31, 2009

Misunderstood

Maybe what I did was wrong. Maybe what I did pierce your heart mercilessly. Maybe I have failed and become your so-unworthy friend. Maybe I have dissappointed you?
Tell me what makes a friend a friend then? What it takes to be your ideal friend? Haven't I given enough?
Why must it only me who took care of your heart greatly while mine was cruelly abandoned? That's when I just have to let it all go and that's also the time when my deed was misjudged unfairly.
But, would it be wrong if what I felt was so true? It may appear to be harsh but when the reality strikes, neither has it treated me nicely too. Little choices were what I was left with. You pushed me till the very edge.
Whatever it is, I meant well. I truly do. If you have anything against me, I would not be too surprised. And I would not be too surprised either if you choose to walk away.
What about the winding path that we have gone through together for so long? So this is how it ends? If that is it, fair enough, that is it then.
Anyway, I am here waiting. A second chance to start all over again is there.
Will keep on watching you from a distance.
I do care about you. But I dont know whether you are too?


No comments: