Sunday, October 25, 2009

From Mdm Tan Phaik Lee

Hello small-kid who has grown up!
So glad to hear fr u! And even greater that u did well in ur practical. I'm proud of ur achievement. I'm honoured to have shared my experiences and teaching know-how with u. But there's still a lot to learn. Do continue to pick up as u move along this long conveyor belt of life. How did the others fare? Keep me informed, please. Get them to drop me a line. I truly like to hear fr all of u. Currently, I can't access facebook, thus all ur postings have not been followed. I'm an alien at blogging. Probably, u could help me set up one day?
I'll be back in Kuching by the middle of Nov. If u do come by don;t forget to hop in. Any one of u will be most welcomed to be in my company.
Best regards,
phaiklee

Mdm Tan is accessible at plee113@yahoo.com

No comments: