Monday, October 19, 2009

Between tight budget and maintaining good health

I am trying my very best to resist all the temptations that I find very overwhelming. This unassuming effort seriously requires a hell lots of dicipline. I have been painstakingly failed to avoid savouring to much meat. I eat as if there will be no tomorrow. Soon before I realized this very health-damaging routine, my weight has been multiplied to a very frightening figure. Way too far from my ideal weight.
Too late that I already find my complacent eating whatever I wanted. When I try to balance my diet once again, only God knows how torturing the process could be. I ied to cut down my food intake but to no avail. My stomach is used to the huge portion that I indulged in every meal.
Luckily at this moment, when I hardly have any other motivation, my shrinking wallet definitely help. So ironic, isn't it?
To cut down my budget simply means that I have to monitor my spending scrupulously. Well, I have less than a month left and I must ensure that I am not running out of money on my last day here. So, I am in desperate need to devise a kind of a plan to survive these days before home. I hope I could manage and hold on tight to my current budget.
A twist in lifestyle does not sound good in anyway. But, at times, when you are left with not much choices, if it is the best for you, and when the reality strikes, you just have to do it. Well, of course it begins with you frowning all the way, but soon enough, you would adapt to it. I am still at the early tormenting process of adapting to my 'new' lifestyle. Pray that I would succeed ya..

No comments: