There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Windscape For Him (for me).. Another advanced birthday gift..

From Jimmy and Kim


This is the 75 ml eau de toilette that I have been dreaming of for these few days. I was in Avon with Ashairi and Safa when I first introduced to this perfume. Actually, I am not a guy who is into perfume kind of a stuff. But, it was different. I was so attracted to the smell that it took me less than a nano second to decide to get myself a bottle. Unfortunately, it was out of stock. I was really upset. Little that I knew that this was in fact, a blessing in disguise.
Then, on my another visit to Avon with Ash, Kim, Dewi and Harni, I spared a thought of buying it but then, I was not as enthusiastic as I was. So, I ended up empty-handed.
Prior to that, I have been busy promoting this perfume to my classmate. I was also shamelessly asking my friends to buy me one as a token. I said it will make an ideal Valentine's or birthday gift.

Hardly a day after my second visit to Avon, Jimmy sheepishly handed me a plastic bag with Avon printed on it. At a glance, my heart told me that this could not be true. The moment my eyes caught the view of the rectangular sea-blue box, I knew for instance that inside the plastic bag must be the one that I was dying for.
Ting Kung Jin and Ling Kim Lin... Thanks, Jimmy. I should have hugged you just now!!! I am speechless.. Kim, this is your second birthday gift of the year which is equally splendid and bravura. This is just another LOVELY and THOUGHTFUL 24th advanced birthday gift.. I can't stop smiling already, can I? I was practically jumping up and down with intense merriment receiving this very, very unexpected priceless gift!!! I am indebted to both of you!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey prince!!!! Dun thank me, hahaha!!! I only suggested Jimi to buy d perfume as ur bday gift...d gift is solely frm Jimi, hehe...He was kinda blur when he handed it to you last nite. Thus, tersalah padah bah...=p cute x?? Nway reali2 glad tat u luv d gift, at least suggestion kmk ya worth it bah =)))

Nana said...

Ya nang byklah advance birthday gift... mintak cgek eh...berat kitak bak balit sibu lak. Hehe...

Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲