Monday, February 1, 2010

Unacknowledged

Maybe I feel neglected because all this while, people will look up at me asking for my humble advice on certain matters. Just now however, it was a different story. I felt so small. I felt so little that none even turned their head to me. I felt dejected and dysfunctional.
Maybe I am not good enough. Thus, I do not deserve to hold anything that is ahead of my disputed and questionable capability. So, shall I be mad if my very presence goes unnoticed? Should I be hot and bothered if no one recognises my existence? Must I be infuriated, overwrought and strained if I am unacknowledged?
I choose to believe that others are not at fault. If they found you unreliable, why take the risk to assign you to any role that you are unable to productively carry out? If there is a reasonable doubt to exclude you from those bright spark and high fliers' sphere, why then should you feel bad at your own inability to shimmer with the rest of the circle? Given such an authority to maintain the reputation, I might as well decide for what is best for everyone's benefit.
Trust is earned. I will work and improve on my weakness. I will not let anyone down. I will work hard to reach the standard and accomplish the expectation no matter what it takes. I will give it my best shot. I will not compromise on THE GOLDEN opportunity to work with the cream, THE PICK OF THE BUNCH!

No comments: