Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Unattached

I could foresee this not so long ago. In fact, I have dedicated an entry over this issue. You have read it I supposed. While I may find the fact daunting, but, I am not very much troubled by the slightest thought of it. I am cool with it. Really, I truly am. So what if I am 24 years old and single still? Hahaha..
This coming Feb 14th, I would be celebrating my 24th Single Awareness Day. This time, it would be extra special. I will be spending my night in this very much awaited concert, Konsert Satu Suara. I am not entirely single in that sense, after all..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kmk pun!! 24th single awareness day. Hehe....I guess we're worried abt the same thing. I wish us both the best!! hehe....hwaiting!!

Walt said...

Hahaha.. Kita akan ketemukan si DIA suatu masa nanti, Nana.. Hehe..

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Just a matter of time jak... Kan? Kmk pon the first and InsyaAllah will be the last one... Just that kmk awal jak... sma jak bah... dun worry darls~~!!!