Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brainteaser

I was at the state of frail for these couple of days. I have a lot of deafening, puzzling brainteaser buzzing in my head. I was somehow amazed that in such a trying and difficult moment, I was still able to stand in poise. The secret is, I kept on reassuring myself that everything will just be fine again. Glitches, problems and heartbreaks are just run of the mill, nothing extraordinary. No one is so blessed to face no difficulty at all at any stage of one's life. What distinguishes one from another is how we react to each problem. And I believed, in the process, we do learn a lot of things, right?
We may be tested with grave misery that served as a painful and nerve-breaking experience. No matter how big or how small may a nuisance could be, to ensure survival in such a resentment, it requires nothing else but tonnes of wisdom and patience. Believe me, it can never be easy. No one ever says that it is straightforward and effortless.
In my case, I have a great deal of faith that everything will be in place. I'll do what I could and the matter will take care the rest of it by itself. No sooner than I thought, problems are settled. Right now, the burden is off my shoulder already. And of course, it takes two to tango. It is not solely my solitary effort. Nothing is miraculous if we refused to try our magical wand. Face the reality with conscience conscientiously. Be brave to make a move.
I am a kid no more. I should deal with things like an adult does. Letting myself to be influenced foolishly by my emotion is not at all a judicious option. Glad that I was not too quick to jump into a conclusion. I am happier that I did not come out with a ridiculous assumption though I did have a plenty in mind. Those are common I believe. Our mind at this state, will easily bewilder and bamboozle with some of the most silly, bizarre and regrettable justification.
And yea, I have to admit that I have been faking my smile for quite sometimes and I am happy now that I have to fake it not anymore. Somebody has just returned me my precious smile.

No comments: