Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Crushed

Guess my dream to end my undergraduate's life happily is beyond reach. I could foresee that I would be leaving UKM brokenheartedly. To keep my mind sound, I would do just about anything before I committed something silly. While my physique is trying to cope up well with this phenomenal calamity, my soul is already crushed into infinitesimal, dust-like pieces. A big portion of it is already flown away with the breeze. The remaining could hardly mend my broken-self. The shock is excruciating and intolerable.
I can't analyse thing correctly at the moment. I am unable to get a clearer picure of what is happening. The more I tried to figure out what happened, the pain is mercilessly increasing by nanosecond. I need a break.
Honestly, there is a glimmering hope still. Would I work it out? Does it have its value anymore? Or should I just let it go, really really letting it go? Should I pretend like everything is alright?
This is a game that I am bad at. I am such a loser, unable to get a hold of myself even till the first half of it. If I lose this game, I could imagine myself falling onto the ground, with my jaw dropping and my eyes bewildering and my body trembling. It would not be good, would it?

1 comment:

Nana said...

Just remember walter....happiness comes from within. If you can control the way you see things, it'll be ok. Find it in your heart...the way to be happy when you think you can't. Good luck!!