Monday, February 8, 2010

Not too late

Luckily you have made a very prompt and wise decision. I was about to push you aside towards the very edge. I even spared the thought that I would never offer you my hand if you slipped and fall down. In one way or another, your callous words have ripped my heart apart and it was badly shattered.
I really have had enough and I was absolutely disgusted. I thought I would not compromise with any attempt of repentant. Pardon me for being such a vindictive and unforgiving chap. I was so sick of it. The stench is becoming too overly strong that I could stand it no more.
I am remorsefully sorry. I finally realized that you were just being human. Making mistake is inevitable. I was screwed up, wrecked, ransacked and immobilised once. My life was being totally rummaged through.
After what had happened, I may have chosen to be a bitter person if I wanted too. I may have become a revengeful man as well if I wanted too. I may have chosen to be insanely ignorance. I may have blamed others for my ruined, totally busted life.
But, I learn and grow because I was given a chance to move on; to turn to another chapter of my life. ABOVE ALL, I GAVE MYSELF A CHANCE TO PROVE THAT I WORTH THE HONOUR. I really work hard to make the history, THE HISTORY. It will never be repeated again in my lifetime.
Now, I am giving you the chance to improve. Well, a dear friend of mine said, "What is done cannot be undone." Then, fair enough. Reasonably though, what could we possibly do is to shrewdly fix the damage. Experience is the best teacher as many claimed. Wishing you a better and less winding voyage this time around. In the middle of your passage, the gentle wind may be rough sometimes. Adjust your sail accordingly. You will reach the harbour with a little scratch but scarcely laid up. Good luck! :)

No comments: