Monday, February 1, 2010

How did I spend my weekend

This is an UNBELIEVABLE, MIND-BLOWING WEEKEND!!! One of the best! Food was it all about.

First half of our shopping spree in Alamanda. The stomach must be filled first. Our first shot at Black Canyon Coffee..
A drink from paradise, available on earth. Hahaha.. Love that tag line. But, I did not get to try their Black Canyon Coffee. Maybe at the next visit.

This was what Robin had for his lunch with chicken fried with cashew nuts as shown below.

I was not pleased with the portion of this fish set at first. But, I was surprised to find out that I was quite full after I finished my last bite. For fish lover, this menu may satisfy your craving.

Our dessert before parting from Black Canyon Coffee.

At Sushi King again. But, I did not really go for a heavy one. This was for my high-tea.. Actually, I was in Alamanda accompanying Robin shopping for his coming CNY. I was all fatigue since I was under medication. I was shivering and my vision turned blurry. My head was spinning. I could not stand it anymore. So, after about an hour or so, I felt so weak and I asked Robin to take a break for a while to accommodate my frail state. Sushi King was the place.

Robin and his cold green tea. We love the green tea. It is for free and you may get it re-filled as frequent as you love.


This picture was taken last Sunday. Robin and I went to Mid Valley for the similar purpose but this time with a clearer goal. We went out looking for a reasonable shawl, a red t-shirt etc. As usual, food was not to be missed. We have had a great time enjoying street food available at Jonker Sweets. Below is Cendol Durian. You ought to try it.


Enough introduction. My 2 scoops Baskin Robbins..

Oyster Mee Sua at The Garden.. I want more.. Bowlsssss of this, please..










No comments: