Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MY EVERYTHING

Cheryline Ann (I hope I spell it right)

Christina Angel.. She must be holding her water gun.. Let's play again when Kakel is home.

I sent my sister a sms asking for the latest photoSSS of my beloved nieces. She sent me one of each. Da, I NEED MORE PHOTOS OF THEM. You must have calculated wrongly. I have been away for nearly 60 days and TWO PHOTOS are no way equal to the pain I have to endure for missing them so badly.. And coupled up with few more months, the twinge is nearly unbearable.
I was on the phone with Angel earlier this evening. She lovingly said "I LOVE YOU, Kakel." She also adoringly asked me "What are you doing?" and jokingly uttered "Owh, my God. What happened to you?" when she noticed a pause in between our anticipated conversation. I was trying my best not to cry. She miraculously has given me strength to survive the remaining days here. Listening to her sweet voice is indeed a booster that I can find only in her and Ann's jolly giggle. Whenever I was on the phone with my father, he would make Ann laugh. When I listened to her cheerful chuckle however, only God knows how bad I wanted to fly home.
The moment of truth would soon come. I don't know whether I have any strength to fight my keenness flying back home when everyone else is going back for this fast-approaching CNY break.



No comments: