Friday, January 22, 2010

Another awakening dream

God, how I HATE to be awaken by such a NIGHTMARE!!!! I think I am not alone here. Waking up to only find that it is just a dream. A dreary dream that makes you feel like calling home right away. To ask whether everyone is alright and perfectly sound. I would make a call anyway just to ensure that everything is just fine. Fair enough to get rid of those horrifying thought from haunting me.
I just have one last night. It was so vivid and real that I thought that I woke up crying. I dreamt of losing my mum. Luckily though, it was only a bad, bad dream. A dream that I will never ever ready to bear in my real life. Maybe I was just tired. Or maybe I am missing home so much.

2 comments:

QieYaH said...

aku pernah dream benda yang sama. ustazah zahiah pernah padah lok, if kt mimpi losing someone, that means, umo nya panjang. Amin.

Walt said...

Aok.. Bapa aku padah gia juak..dalam bahasa Iban, mimpi gia ditunggah mimpi rawan.. haha..