Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dolster (Another young soul has gone)

How would you response when your brother told you that his bestfriend has just died? I was speechless. I knew it for instant that he was referring to Dolster. Gosh.. He was only 20... Owh my...
This is one of the things that I feared the most being miles away from home. A news of the departing soul. I was actually traumatised to receive any phone call or sms at a peculiar hour. Last time, my father was struggling to hold his tears when he needed to inform me that my grandmother has peacefully left. And I was entirely devastated. Not so soon afterward, another call was made informing me that my cousin has gone for the reunion with the Almighty. Today, I was again shaken by the most unwelcome news. One of my brother's best buddies is gone. The culprit? Cancer-related disease.
Though the late Dolster hardly share any good moment with me, but, I followed his progress through my brother. I am sure that he was a good guy. Even though he knew that he was given a very little time to spare for his parents and supportive buddies, he will not give up easily. He made full use of his time doing what he enjoyed the most; jamming. He has been a fighter. He fought well before giving in to the Lord's call for the reunion.
Arthur, please accept my condolence and deepest sympathy. I know this is hard for you. But, you have to be strong. Now you are the pillar of strength for his family. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Walt said...

I am not entirely sure how would this particular entry helps you. I am more than happy if it really does enlighten you a bit with your assignment.. My pleasure..

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.