Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My C510 and I, an affair..

It is now the 6th day of 2010. Surprisingly, there is hardly any update follows my previous entry. I have lots of issues to be penned down. Some I found very provocative and others few are of my personal grimaces. I want my blog not to be tainted by those unrelenting matters. Shall anyone get to view what I have saved in my mobile phone message draft, then, one would shockingly find out that my 2010 did not begin delightfully as it may seem.
Other than plugging in my earphone listening to my mp3, I have this kind of habit; to immediately type whatever I felt on my cellphone. Only if I have my laptop by my side during those unpleasant moments, the entire world would know what I felt truly just a second after I clicked on the "publish" button. Then, I have nothing else to hide because basically I channeled my emotion through writing or shall I say through typing?
In that case, I am indebted to my dear C510 for providing me an avenue to share my frustration with. Otherwise, I would have put on lots of fight with too many people. That is one of the little wonder that my handphone does. I can't shout in the middle of nowhere, can I? I rather stay calm by transferring my anger through words that my C510 sealed perfectly.

I believed that my mobile phone is a very good listener. It has never criticized me. It gives me space to pour my swelling, suppressed anger. It keeps my inner thought pretty well and never once has it gotten any spilled out; another reason I love my C510..
Everyone knows the game of telling others your secret, right? In the end of the day, you might be suffering from a cardiac arrest and ended up in the hospital knowing that your secret is an open secret already. You would be amazed by how fast the chain could develop the moment your secret is unveiled to just one person at the very beginning of that remarkable chain.
To which draft I wanted to publish and share in my blog is just another chapter. Depended on its necessity and intensity. Hehe.. Well, as cliche as it is, some stuffs are better left unsaid. I have found my unswerving and reliable listener already. Let only me and my unwavering mobile phone deal with it, ok? My gadget may not offer me any solution. But what it does is to provide me a moment of in-depth reflection and above all, the space that I frantically need.
So, seeking for unnecessary attention which I may get from my blog I shall not. The danger is, an entry could be a divisive factor. This reminded me to a conversation between a soldier and his master during World War 2 from the movie "Pearl Harbour." He was impressed with the overall plan which guarantee the winning on their side. So, right before the Japan launched their attack against the US, a Japanese soldier said to his master, "You are great and wise, Master!" And his master simply replied, "A great and wise man will never arrange for any war to happen." Chow..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally, I could find your article again. You have few [url=http://tipswift.com]useful tips[/url] for my school project. Now, I won't forget to bookmark it. :)

Walt said...

My pleasure..