Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Red Card & Anugerah Juara Lagu 24


I knew that this entry is out-of-date. Well, it is relevant for it happened in this month. And today is the 26th day of January. For the past few weeks, it has been an exciting voyage. So far, so good. I tried a new eating place. I was also happy because my dream to watch Anugerah Juara Lagu at Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil has finally come true.

A different lamb chop presentation by Red Card. Daring and enterprising try out. And this was for my supper.. Gosh, stop telling me the calorie.. Hehe..

These two dear friends of mine enjoy exploring new eating outlets. They have introduced us to quite a number, but managed to only go for one or two. Red Card was their idea which was ok.

Ah Bin, another great companion of mine enjoying his fish and chips..

Align CenterI hate this photo. I looked portly, plump, chubby and stout. In fact, I am.. But, hahaha.. This very piece is my truthful evidence that I was there to feel the vibe of the ever-energetic performances by the local talents at this prestigious Anugerah Juara Lagu 24. Every thumb up for them. Bunkface's Situasi is still loudly echoing in my mind.

With Mr. President, Rifky at McDonald after the event. Thanks to Harni, the photographer. And Zakiah was by her side. Earlier on, Safa, Ina, Nana, Nieza and Ash were also with us. Went back in separate direstion. Subsequent to McD, we headed back to UKM after having the real blast.

No comments: