Monday, January 11, 2010

Ruined

Sigh...
We can't stay happy forever, can we? Last night was pure fun and this evening, it has turned out to be just the otherwise. I was stunned that at the slightest provocation, I found myself badly ripped and torn.
I was pretty chirpy and obviously in high spirits engaging myself in a very delighting conversation. I was all bubbly when suddenly an undesirable and unexpected responses casted its spell on me. It hurt deeply. I was flabbergasted... Sigh.. Was diligently trying to hide it but to no avail.
Tell me whether I am too sensitive. If I do, I would have to negotiate with my emotional intelligence as ever again. I did try to just laugh over it. The more I tried, the harder it became.
And you know what? this is my first time feeling so bad after I left home.
Guess I would stop here. I feel really, really down. I feel extremely troubled and burdened. Ahhh... F***
I know this entry is badly written. Biarla. Blahh..

4 comments:

Robin Wong said...

well, what i can say is that life can never be easy and happy. The trick is to treat everything as jokes, exceptionally academic and formal deals. This is a kind of escapism, but who cares?! As long as it makes us happier, it is the way! =)

Walt said...

Thanks, Bin.. Feel bad no more!

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I over precise post. Especially the title attracted me to study the whole story.

Walt said...

Hahaha.. a business man is in d house.. Kewl offer.. thanks, but not really into it.. Sorry