Friday, January 8, 2010

Church burnt down into ashes...

I just could not believe my ears. I was actually on the phone with my mum when she told me that a KL church was torched. WHAT?????? I was like a bee whose hive is disturbed. Are you kidding? A RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION IS BURNT TO ASHES RIGHT HERE IN MALAYSIA???? A country that pride herself in freedom of religion? A country that pride herself in racial harmony? A country that pride herself in 1Malaysia concept?
Whoever did that must be ridiculously insane, coward and spiteful. But, those people, I HOPE do not represent the rest of its cohort. Too late however, their act is truly unacceptable. That is indeed a very PROVOCATIVE action..
I understand the madness, the chaos, the anger, the rage and the resentment caused by this cowardly act! I still pray that 13 Mei incident would not repeat itself ever again. Let's also pray that this commotion will soon reach its end. Lets pray that no more religious institution shall be set up on fire and no one shall be innocently harmed. No more hatred.. Let's pray for MALAYSIA THE COUNTRY THAT WE ALL LOVE...

No comments: