Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am back!!!


I know I came up with few entries already for today alone. But, this entry is not intended to elicit details on those entries. When I said I am back, it refers to the number of round I made when I jogged at Stadium Universiti this evening. It was not as much as others but I am proud that I could reach that number after jogging for only 3 days inconsequentially.
On my first day, I made only a round. I felt like I was going to collapse at any time. On the other day, I barely afford to jog for even 2 rounds. Felt a bit devastated with my very poor performance. I can't thoroughly blame myself either because it has been too long since the last time I engaged with any considerably heavy physical activity like such.
This evening, I was determined to jog for 3 round which I did. I was actually struggling to reach the finishing line. Another round might cause me a cardiac arrest. So I stopped and proceed with some exercises.
Suddenly, I saw somebody who was very familiar. Someone whom I have not talked to for a zillion year. It was Kim.. What did she do here? Stupid question.. LOL.. I decided to join her and attempted a small talk which she cheerfully and gleefully kept up with. To my delight as well, with me gasping for air, (I was literally looked like a fish flapping when placed on the ground) I was able to proceed with my fourth round.
I was not only happy that I have made another round but MAINLY because I was also able to let my past passed by with the evening breeze. It was a reunion that I have never expected, a reconciliation that I have been longing for. I am so much delighted right now. I feel healthier. I feel more like a human. I am back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you penguin!!! hehe....penguisnism~~ <3

Walt said...

Yeah... HEhe.. thanks Nana!!!!!

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! twenty ten will bring lucks for all C3!!!!! N this is the good beginning n there'll be more to comeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Walt said...

Thanks Wei.. I feel abundantly blessed..