Monday, January 25, 2010

2nd Extra Advanced 24th birthday present from Robin Wong

My Green Point, Polo Club, El-Santaro black leather wallet

Boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen!!!!!! I am doubly thrilled tonight!!!! The ever-thoughtful Robin Wong bought me a suave and elegant wallet for my 24th birthday which is in June.. Thanks, buddy!!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!! I love everything about it...

Last year, he bought me a pair of Lee Cooper sandal. I told him that I needed to get myself a new pair because the current one was in a bad shape and worn out already. So, we went out window-shopping. I found this pair of sandal. I told Robin that I wanted it so bad. But, I was not financially sound. So, I could only wishfully thought that the sandals were mine.
I was in total surprised to find out that, with no second thought he grabbed the one that I LOVED and bought the sandals as my 23rd birthday gift!! You see... He bought me the exact pair that I LOVED.

So does my 24th birthday present. He knew that I wanted to buy a wallet. I needed to reconsider my desire. Little that I thought that someone so dear would secretly think of buying me one. Thanks, Robin.

How would I be able to return you such a lovely gift???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaww.....So sweert of bin bin. Awalnyala....hehehe

Walt said...

Hehehe.. Apa mek mok berik ho??