Sunday, January 24, 2010

Debonair Alamanda vs Inconspicious Kajang



Though I rarely go to Alamanda, Putrajaya. I like it way better than Kajang as a whole. I find Kajang daunting. Too crowded with eerie faces. Some might be the illegal immigrants. Feel so insecure at a point of times. Alamanda on the other hand, offers a sophisticated, comfortable and trendy window-shopping experience. Still however, despite the chic and elegant ambiance that Alamanda offered, you might find it a bit upsetting with their apparel outline especially for guys. It is occupied by Parkson, Levis, Giordano, Googles, Al-Ikhsan, Esprit and another hundred-and-one outlets. Sadly, I could hardly grab a good deal there. Surprisingly, I get more from the humble Kajang. Hahaha..
Well, just now, I went to Alamanda with Sapri though it was very dark already. At anytime, it would be raining cats and dogs. I was about to call the plan off when Sapri reassured me that it would not be raining soon. We were caught in the rain though. Hahaha.. But, that just spice up our journey to Alamanda.
Anyway, earlier, I told Sapri that I wanted to watch 2 movies; Legion and Haunting Universities. Ended up watching only the latter. I was convinced by my brother to watch Haunting Universities in which I learn that the movie was not as expected. Though there was a lot of goosebumps moment, I would award it with a sympathetic 5.5 point out of10.
Thereafter, we went strolling and stopped for a while to enjoy Baskin Robbins. I tried Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (vanilla ice cream with chunks of real semi-sweet chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate chips) and Strawberry Cheesecake (cheesecake ice cream with cheesecake cubes and a strawberry ribbon).

Later, we walked around some more before we decided to have our dinner at KFC. I didn't quite like my Zinger Tower X-meal though. So did Sapri. He didn't seem to enjoy his snack plate set. Actually, we planned to enjoy the sushi at Sushi King. Maybe next time.. God bless our wallets. Huhuhu..
It was around half past 9 already. So, we decided to make a move. We went to Carrefour to get the price reduction for the motorcyle parking fee. But, neither Sapri nor me has anything to buy. But, we needed to buy something to get our parking coupon stamped for the discount. Sapri finally bought himself 2 boxes of chocolate and a skin-care product. Then, the two of us happily walked towards the counter to claim our parking coupon price cut. Poor us. We were told to do it at P1 Utara instead. Since P1 Utara was nowhere within our sights, we decided to just pay for the coupon at the machine. We queed up and it was our turned finally. We inserted the coupon into the machine to only find out that ALL WE HAVE TO PAY WAS ONLY RM1!!!!! We took a trouble buying goods from Carrefour for the sake of that RM!??? Hahahaha...
Well, Sap, I have had a great time today. It was a relaxing window-shopping. Thanks, roommate!!!





No comments: