Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mummy, Happy Birthday!!!

Mummy!!!!!! It has been 5 decades, huh? Hahaha.. And it has been more than 2 decades that I have been under your watchful eyes (LOL) and loving care..
Mummy, next year, your birthday celebration would be different. It would be entirely on me. We will be celebrating your birthday at a posh dining place together with everyone your truly love. That is one thing that I promise you.
I have a lot of things in mind. Can't wait to realize each one of it. I want to make you the happiest woman, friend and MOTHER. I have no time to waste.
Mummy, every single time I spent with you is enfolded in your abundant love. Each day, each moment with you is so dear. I cherish the very special bond we have. You lift my spirit in so many ways. Let us celebrate your life in merriment and blissful joy. I honour you. And you are more than worthy to be loved and praised.I love you, mummy!!!
This birthday, I pray that Lord Jesus Christ would richly and generously reward you with endless health, wealth and wisdom.
Once again, Happy birthday, Mummy! I hope everyone can see,what a great mum you’ve always been and how much you mean to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there an entrance charge?

Anonymous said...

I see.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online kba

Anonymous said...

And now…
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor 40mg oqwvk
lexapro 10mg ikvgc