Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jogging

Do you know what I have in mind? I want to wake up as early as 7.30 every morning, with the exception for Monday (since I am occupied with lectures in the morning) to go for a breezy-windswept jogging in the stadium. Maybe with some push-up etc. I want as well to spend my evening in the stadium, jogging for a few rounds before I hit my shower. Possibly, I will be taking my lunch with a meticulous selection of food. My dinner shall be replaced with cereal or milk or Milo. Hmmm...
My weight is one thing. My physical look is one thing. My health is one thing. Only if I stick to this intensive regime starting from today, sooner than I thought, I would probably lost at least 10 kgs by March. Will I be able to do this? I really, really hope so!!!

No comments: