Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boredom, enjoying it..

I wanted to look at it from this angle instead from now on. I will try not to whine about it anymore. Useless, I believed. Hehe.. Considering that starting from the coming July, I will be occupied with a hectic life as a working adult. Furthermore, there will hardly any holiday. It will be a change in my lifestyle. I will be an undergraduate or a university student no more. I would have to wake up early and get myself ready to teach. I will not be able to sleep at 3am and wake up at 11am anymore once I am a teacher. Lesson plan, school activities, courses, etc will be haunting my next chapter of life. Do you see my point? When the time has come, I might as well not be granted the time to update my blog.
So, right now, I shall cherish my not-eventful and undemanding life. I have all the time in the world to do everything that I want for myself. Why waste such a privilege when I knew that I will not be spared one with soon? So, I have made up my mind to enjoy what others term as boredom. Later in future, when I want it so badly, at least I know that I really have enjoyed the most of it and I would not regret it cause I have made full use of my free time.

2 comments:

Hakim said...

yes u really should...
i love that kind of boredom back when i was still in uni.everything was just perfect to my barely eyes.
take care always ya?

Walt said...

I would.. Thanks, bang Hak..