Wednesday, January 20, 2010

School Project. (Calling for Mr/Mrs. Anonymous)

There is this anonymous reader who claimed that my entries help him (let's assume that the reader is a guy) with his school project. My pleasure, indeed. I do feel privileged. Anyway, I have been trying to track him down but he left me with no clue. I am not quite interested to know who this Mr. Anonymous really is. I am more interested to understand only how has my blog helped. What project does he specifically refer to? Would my word be cited or extracted? Those are the thing I wanted to somehow investigate. To that Mr. Anonymous, please kindly introduce yourself. I may be able to assist you better. Dearly hope that you would be responding to this entry. I noticed that you have been searching or google-ing for my blogsite when I read your comment on my "My C510 and I; An Affair" entry. For the matter of fact, you have been "here" twice. I judged that by the two comments you left me with on my 2 entries. Hope to "see" you pretty soon. Whoever and wherever you are, all the best for your project.

No comments: