Monday, January 25, 2010

Recalculating my blessing

I am now counting my blessing that is pouring rather lavishly and bountifully. I am one of the luckiest person. I guess I truly am. Beyond doubt, I am truthfully privileged and blessed. I do enjoy my simple life which is generously filled with cultivating surprises. As prominently shown on the header of this blog page, (THROUGH MISTAKE I LEARNT GREATLY. THROUGH YOU I WALKED STEADILY) it bears a very significant consequence on my not-too-frenzied life. I am really thankful that I have found those people who accept and love me wholly. Thank you.
Also, there are some people who may find that I am a very difficult person to deal with. I am so sorry. I am still learning. I am still improving on my uncountable weaknesses. Give me a chance that in the end, we may find bliss in each other. Let us learn not to jeopardize each other. Let us learn to spread the words of love so that the genuine compassion would overflow.
Thanks, God for your magnificent gift of life!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot!!! love the pic and yes... we all should count our blessings. Life is great~

Walt said...

Love the pic?? Hehehe.. Tq.. Life is indeed SUPERB!!