Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Facebook Status

Maybe I am not the only one who find reading Facebook statuses disheartening, discouraging and provoking. I feel suffocated with those confrontational statements that people made. Gosh.. They must have left their brains elsewhere. I will take a very stern action against those Facebook friends who repeatedly comes out with nothing but absurd and unreasonable shout out. Why allowing myself to be emotionally disturbed by those futile remark when all I need to do is to simply discard all the ties I have with those morons.. They are after all my virtual friend, NOT my REAL friend. By the way, if you find out that you are no longer in my Friend List, I believed I have made myself clear. Looking forward to have a kewl time, inspired by people's electrifying status.

No comments: