Friday, January 22, 2010

Keep moving

One of the greatest joy is indeed when I find myself triumph over my weakness.. Lately, waking up early is no longer a big deal. I need to stick to this routine for I have made a pledge already. I want to live a healthier lifestyle. I was disgusted by how I sluggishly moved my heavy ass from my undoubtedly comfy bed. For these couple of days, I am impressed that I managed to be an early bird even before my diligent alarm clock wakes me up.
Try it yourself to see what it is like in UKM as early as 6.30 a.m. You would be enchanted by its panoramic view, the cold morning breeze, the sweet melody of bird chirping, misty morning, wet green leaves and icy-minty cold fresh air. Each makes every morning heavenly. I just love it.
For the record, for this semester, this would be my fourth time jogging when every other guy is still soundly sleeping. However, right now, I hardly jog for even three rounds. My ankles still hurt and leave me with this warm and stinging sensation. Maybe because I have been too hard on myself, forcing every developing muscle and joint to work extra hard. Coupled up with my evening jog, I guess I am pushing myself towards the edge. I, in fact wanted to push myself over the limit.
Anyway, I am thinking of going for a massage. Hopefully, I would recover soon. I need to keep up with this momentum.

No comments: