Friday, January 8, 2010

It's painful

My left foot is in pain. I am not so sure what has caused this. Maybe I jogged too much. I did force myself to jog.. Maybe that is one of the reasons. Otherwise, you know what, it would be a lengthy, tedious evening. I rather spend my evening at the stadium than doing nothing in my room. I can't take the monotony to another level. Or else, I will go nuts. I have to initiate something to make each evening at least healthy..
Perhaps, I shall enlighten some that other than Monday and Thursday, I am free from any form of commitment. My lectures and tutorials are only on those two days. So, I shall re-engage with the outside world. Since I found jogging helped me to kill the time, even the pain that I am now enduring will not be able to stop me from pursuing my evening routine.
Sapri, so sorry for the inconvenience. You have to stand the over-powering smell of deep-heating, extra- strength, pain-relieving Mentholatum rub. I do not like the smell myself. But, hehehe, though the smell is undeniably strong, it gives you a kind of a sensation, a fresh, icy experience. Those with flu may find my room healing. Hahaha.. You could imagine how much have I applied on my foot, no?
It feels so much better after I applied the rub anyway. Hopefully, by this evening, the pain would subside and be swept away.. Everyone, thank you for the get-well-soon wishes...

No comments: