Monday, January 25, 2010

Sushi King

I love sushi!!!I believed sushi is as refined as any of the great cuisines of the world. You may find it overly priced, but alongside the elegant fare is the humble bowl of rice and the heritage of simple combination of healthy diet. That is my only reason for loving this simple yet lip-smacking dish.

Two great people. I went to Sushi King for the very first time with Ashairi. With Robin, this place is no stranger. In fact, Robin is already very accustomed with Sushi King that he enjoyed his delicacies like a Japanese does. Ashairi on the other hand was struggling a bit to adapt his taste bud with this not-so-new taste. He did try Sushi casually. He nevertheless found those sushi lovely. Dude, sorry that the green tea displeased you. I do hope you have had a fabulous time at Sushi King just now.

Those were mine. Count the plates... Though the number may be little, but I paid for nearly RM30. It was worthwhile anyway! At first, I told Robin that I don't mind the price and placed my order one after another. I was getting worried to see that I have more than two menu worth more than Rm4 each. That was when I stopped ordering.

Forgotten the name, but it sure was succulent, luscious and DELIGHTFUL!!!

This is a must.. Hahaha.. Say sushiiii....

3 comments:

nur shery mirza said...

xdala apa2 pun... ok juak bah... tp next tyme, aku mbak air kedirik... haha... sik mok minum green tea... aku mok tea wif milk ka, ice lemon tea ka... ahha

Walt said...

Hahaha.. Kan.. Kedong sikda padah no outside food allowed.. Sila2.. Looking forward for our second round..

nur shery mirza cantek said...

insyaAllah... one day in future gtu... lak aku bekal air sunvalley aku mpun lak... terbebek daknya sia lak nangga... haha