Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This 2010

A bit too late I guess but it takes time to think of what I really want for this year of Tiger. In fact, till this very moment, I am still unsure of what am I looking forward to. Hmmm.. A girlfriend? soulmate? More money? Academically successful? A car? A happier me? A smarter and wiser Walter? I just want it all.. Hoping for the best I always will. Let see what this 2010 offers me.
What I certainly refuse to engage in are heartbreak, conflict or anything awful! Have dealt with each enough. I need a peaceful year. YES!!! A peaceful and prosperous 2010 is all I want!

2 comments:

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Walter!!!!
Mek sama juak.. sikda resolution... sik da mission to be accomplished... Tp mek suka entry ktk... Mun nya ada like kdak FB eyh, kmk like eyh.. n mun leh rate kdak utube, mek rate 5 stars... *SIYESLI!* tp one thing for sure... ktk tolong kmk... amik pendidikan di mesia which polah mek ada cgek misi "MESTI DAPAT DEAN LIST!!!" Mek tauk susah kit sem tok... but nothing is impossible aite? Thank u walter!!! XOXO

Walt said...

Hahaha.. One of my simplest entries.. Hmmm.. Haha.. Thanks. and u r most welcome, Wei.. Best and best of luckssss!!!