Sunday, February 28, 2010

Barely 2 months

A senior of mine, Hakim Ikram asked me this question when he came over to UKM last Friday. "How do you feel about leaving UKM?" I told him I don't know. Hmmmm.. How much different would my life be anyway? After being a student for 24 years, my role is about to change. Would this change be bearable? Would I be capable to cope up with a responsibility of an independent, working adult? After being so comfortable, my post-undergrad life will be challenging, I suppossed. If all this while I have all the time in the world to do just about anything for myself, guess I have to learn to adapt to the real world context. I faithfully pray that everything would be in total control and by that time I could only pray that everything will be in place. I have walked down this journey of my lifetime for a zillion mile now. At times, I would crawl and stop walking for a while because I was exhausted, not knowing where to go. Though my experience may not sufficiently equip me for the next battlefield, I would not walk leisurely anymore. I want run freely without fear!

No comments: