Monday, February 1, 2010

Another birthday gift!

Harni!!! Thank you for this voucher. Love this spontaneous, 24th advanced birthday gift! This offer is irresistible. Thanks, Harni, dear!

Princess Ling Kim Lin, dearie! Each word that you penned down in the elegant birthday card that you gave me touches my heart so dearly. I was on the verge of tears when I was at your last words. Thank you for your unfading faith in me that seems to be ever-glowing for this lifetime. I love the exquisite, blue Rosary very very much and I WILL BRING it wherever I go. I also pray that you are under the watchful eyes of all Angel, Saints and Mother Mary. May God bless you greatly and enlighten your taxing voyage.. Thanks, again.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.