Saturday, February 6, 2010

Two different edges

Being human... How does it like? Let me exemplify from the viewpoint of the rich and the poor. The nature is, when you are poor, you wish that you are THE RICH.. If you are THE RICH, you wish that you could enjoy the modest life that you once took pleasure in. Now, what I am about to say is this!!!! Can we please stop argonizing about how bad our life is? How tormenting it is? How badly were we being treated? Or maybe why my life isn't as wonderful as others? Why am I being sidelined? Why people could hardly listen to me? BE CAREFUL and METICULOUS with what you are wishing for. You will never know what it is like to live a life that you have been dreaming of. Neither life of the rich or the poor is flawless.. Sadly, you choose to ignore the fact that life is not a fairy tale.


No comments: