Monday, February 8, 2010

Sushi

This is just another story of the love at the first sight, err, first bite.. Sushi King was the culprit. Grrrrrr.. Hehehe.. If you follow my Facebook status closely, you may have noticed that I have always wanted to go to Jogoya so badly. While I have yet to savour and relish the exquisite delicacies that Jogoya has suggestively offered, another Sushi-based restaurant has caught my attention. Thanks to Sushi Zanmai for intensifying my craving!
I am a S.U.S.H.I. A.D.D.I.C.T. I know. Luckily, I may enjoy a range of reasonable and fresh sushi at Sushi King and Jusco, Mid Valley ecspecially after 2100. Still however, I am not quite satisfied not until I have experienced the comfort, posh and elegant dining magic at either Jogoya or Sushi Zanmai.
Called me stupid for making their food retail business flourishing. Called me an idiot for willingly spending nearly a hundred buck for the taste of a small piece of sushi.
As THE SUSHI ENTHUSIAST, the pleasure that you get in return outshines any others. I WILL save a handsome amount of money for these two places.



Sushi Zanmai. Available at The Garden and Pasta Zanmai is available at Mid Valley.

Ladies and gentlemen, best sushi is prepared here!!!! JOGOYA is located in Starhill Gallery. In no time soon, I will UPLOAD my very own photo indulging my meal, RIGHT HERE at Jogoya. You may begin the countdown..

No comments: