Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tear-Jerking Morning News

It is my routine to keep myself updated with what is happening world-wide or the least nationwide by reading online news. This morning I read on a news about an 11-year-old boy that perished in a road accident. Let me quote some of the lines that I found evocatively written.
Extracted from:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/2/2/nation/5594456&sec=nation
"At the family home, Jian Wei’s nine-year-old younger brother refused to accept his brother’s death. He sobbed uncontrollably while holding on to Jian Wei’s books and other personal belongings."
This is just a small fraction about those tragic news. You may want to read the rest on your own. I hope such a news would serve as an eye-opening. Life is priceless. We would never know whether we will wake up tomorrow to see the morning sun. Unless you are the kind that wakes up at 12 noon, then, it is a different thing. Hehehe..
But, seriously guys, life can never be predictable. ANYTHING could happen at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. We read about the Haitti calamity. We read about fatal road accident. We read about brutal massacre. Gosh, those are creepy.
So, what do you think?


No comments: