Sunday, February 7, 2010

February the 14th

14 February this year isn't just an ordinary day. 3 BIG EVENTS share this very celebrated date. If you are unattached, you are not alone.We are on the same boat and therefore, I would love to wish you a Happy Single Awareness Day.. Don't frown. Yours is somewhere there. Who knows, by February next year, it will be your Valentine's Day celebration?

When could be a better time to let your loved ones know how much you love them? Happy Valentine's Day. And mine would go to my beloved mummy, aba, Angel, Ann, Arthur, Ida and Ad.. Mmmmuuuaaahhhhh... And if you have found your other-half, let me share with you your merriment..

To Bin Bin, Dylan, Jimmy, Princess, Alex, my uncles and aunties in Sibu and my dearest Chinese friends, Xin Nian Kuai Le, Gong Hay Fat Choi...

新年快樂



No comments: