Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blind

I feel sorry for you that the only things you see is pure darkness. When I complimented the blossoming red rose, you said its thorny and ugly. When I said "I love this crystal blue sky truly!" You said, "I do not like it. It is so damn humid and hot!" When I said, "Look at that kitten. Isn't it cute?" You quickly snapped and said, "Eewwwww... It's smelly! The stench is killing." Entering an air-conditioned, chilled room I said, "Owh my, this is nice!" You smirked and said, "It's too cold. I need to get out from this room before I turn blue."
You see only bad thing in everything. Why can't we enjoy our life and appreciate every little thing that we are blessed with? I feel so sorry for you. You are blinded by your ignorance. I pity you so much. Only if you could see what I see, then you would realize that life is in fact beautiful.

3 comments:

Hakim said...

it's damn true..life is so beautiful and we should always look at the brighter side of it.

Walt said...

Penat mdgr omelan org pasal dunia yg tak seindah yg mereka inginkan..

Anonymous said...

Nicely said....and very true...