Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stupefied

Something happened when you expected it the least. Like so many others, I was and I am in fact still amazed, astonished, astounded, awestruck, bowled over, dumbfounded, flabbergasted, shocked, stunned and stupefied. I was so overcome with surprise that even an object as light as a feather would have been enough to knock me down It was certainly true! You could have stood next to me and touched me with a feather and watched me topple over.

I RECENTLY received some personal news that strongly affected me and it came as a complete surprise, without any warning whatsoever and it was very far beyond what I assumed to be true.

Whatever it is, they are the seasoning on the salad of my life.. Whatever it may be, however would it afffect me, each is attached wth a blessing in disguise. YEah, behind every cloud, there is a silver lining. Life is beautiful isn't it? It can't be too bad beacause at any other time, you would find yourself flasing your gorgeous, sweet smile. I hope I have learnt a great deal from each.


No comments: