Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You are just insensitive sometimes..

Action does speak much louder than words. Every act of urs do amplify what you trully feel towards somebody greatly. One thing I hated the most being around this type of people is that they deprived you from what they genuinely feel about you. You thought you worth every amount of gold in this entire universe, but you are just not!
I do not want any fight with anyone too. But, shall any of my action dissappoint you, just point it out. I don't like guessing game because the entire process is damn and fuckin' torturing. You know it yourself. Keeping a distance does not help. It only has a very devastating effect.
I however respect your choice of action. Maybe you just do not want to create a kind of catastropic and uneventful tragedy between us. Fine... I rather take it at that spirit then.
When one thing is said and it meant another... sigh... Can never like it.. Sigh..

No comments: