Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Intensely sad..

I guess I have started hating you! Everything about you. You can be so angellic but everything yours is so demonic. Eating up every joy that I have. Leaving me with only despair. Do you seriously enjoy messing up with my life?
I have reminded myself for more than a thrillion time now that whatever we share, whatever we build, all are just an ideology to make us feel good about our too-highly-pride-in friendship. In fact, we are not at all comfortable with each other's presence. Still, we are ignorant of that so OBVIOUS fact and TRUTH! Living in an imagery world.
I have again replicated my darnest mistake ever. Investinyg on something that I am not sure is mine! Regretting each makes me a real fool. Leaving me to feel only devastated and flabergasted. I now believed that the sooner I withdraw myself from this craze, the better!
You have them already. To them you turn to when you are troubled. I serve only as a stand-by. So clever aa you? Just in case they are not around, you would still have me by your side. U used me so effectively. Smiling sweetly when you make your comeback and I foolishly grant u another chance.
I am so sick about this that I REALLY REALLY feel that I wanna puke! You are better off with them though you told me so many time that you enjoyed my company the most. Hey, I am not blind! You value them mountainiously high. I am just a spare part.
You just don't care, huh? Let's play the game you self-create then. I have enough! And yeah, in case you have forgotten, I am really GOOD at this game! The game commences now!

No comments: