Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Extorted

This one unfortunate day, I went to Kajang to buy my shower cream and hair shampoo. Thought everything would be available in Giant, Metro Kajang. But, only my hair shampoo was. If not for my sensitive skin, I do not mind at all switching to any other equally good brand. Sadly however, I must stick to this one particular brand (WhiteRadiance, May Shower Cream) to avoid any alergy or rashes.
Then, I thought it would be available in Billion. In fact it was. So, I bought two refill packs. I went out of the supermarket to only being led to an empty street in between the rows of building by a group of youngster.
Not knowing what to do, I stood still and stared at them CURIOUSLY and MADLY but precautiously. Suddenly, a pain struck me. A blow rained down thick and fast on my stomach. I remembered him saying loud and clear that he wanted no trouble but my money. I replied, "Jangan main kasar." My loud and firm voice did me nothing but resulted in me receiving another hard punch. At that moment, my whole body trembled and I could feel that my face turned red! I however, managed to escape the worst of the blow because one of them'kindly' asked his friend to stop hitting me.
No one was there. I felt so helpless. About 8 of them and I was all alone. They were all practically big in size. Fighting them wasn't an option that I shall consider. I did not want to risk my life. Furthermore, I am no master in martial art.
In great shock still, I reached out for my wallet and gave them a hundred ringgit note. One of them patted my back and said, "Bagus, bagus." Within second, they were like vanished!
Not until I took my bath very much later that I realized that they were several bruises on my bulging stomach. Nowonder the pain was still there. They are bluish due to inor internal bledding I supposed. The pain was there for nearly 2 days.


The ring he put on caused this I believed

This must be from the vicious kick

Dearest all, do not go out alone. Not a wise one. To tell you the truth, this was my second unfortunate event in Kajang. The first was in front of BSN. I was waiting for Robin. Suddenly, two drunkard and drugged, red-eyes Indians tried slashing me with a knife to get my K810i handphone. And I was lucky though because I managed a lucky escape. I was on the bike and not a second wasted. I fled away hurriedly. From the side mirror, one of them ran away and the other one was running towards me. And he finally gave up as the machine won.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG~ tedah lok. Durj juak sidak ya. Sikpa walter...there's this thing in life called karma. Let it take it from here...huhu. Lebam ya lok~