Saturday, October 10, 2009

Too short...

I thought I would not be able to see my sister! Thought that I would have to sacrifice my intense feeling of meeting her. Owh ya, here she was for a course on mammography and MRI photo-imaging something. By the way, she is a radiographer in case it helps to enlighten you with the two jargons.
I geared myself to the max to get my work completed so that by friday, I may spend my time with my sis. With strong will and determination, I finished my essay on the definition of terms but not the transcript analysis. Will go through it when I come back on Sat. Furthermore, I would be working on that with Robin. Guess there shall be no problem.
My sister was in Malacca and took a bus to reach KL and her stop was at Puduraya Bus Terminal. To reach Puduraya, I took 3 different trains, KTM, Star LRT and I have forgotten the other one. A monorail.. sort of.
True that I have been leaving home for only a couple of days. My close friends know how highly do I value my family member. What would happen if I missed this opportunity? And my close friends do have the answer too.
Though it was for only an overnight, but every single second was utilized to the fullest. I brought her to Berjaya Times Square, Masjid Jamek and most of the time spent in Mid Valley. She bought me a striped, PDI T-shirt! I love it. Other than shopping, it was a food feast too. Eating, eating and eating.. Hahaha.. We ate almost everything, from the simple yong taufoo, to the discounted Jap cuisine from Jusco, to Dunkin Donuts, to Baskin Robin, to fFamous Amos chocolate chip and too many others.. I cant remember...
This part is the funniest and would be remembered for generation! We thought that there were mosquitoes in the room that we stayed. We were shocked to learn that there were a hell lots of pepijat plus dust-mited bedding! We paid for the hotel oredi but the hell with it. At 0100, I went out to look for another hotel because we both could not afford to spare another moment there. I found one and the offer was irressistable. A room with two-queen-sized bed, an attached bathroom, a big LCD TV and fully air-conditioned somemore was too great an offer. And it was for only RM105!!!! Originally, the room is for RM2++. Maybe my sister is a ladyluck! I somehow managed to negotiate the price.. Showing off my oratory skill... Hehehe..
Later in the morning at around 9.30, after taking my long shower, (I love hot shower bah!!), we took our breakfast at a Chinese stall.. Enjoying my large wanton noodle with roasted pork so much, as much as my sister enjoyed hers... Yummmy, yummieee... It cant beat kampua still...
At nearly 10 o'clock in the morning, our bus to LCCT had finally arrived. We boarded into the bus and chatted all along the way. In secs, we arrived at the airport. Since her flight to Sibu would depart at 1340, we were awarded with few hours more. We had our lunch at Marry Brown. And she aske me to tapau something for my dinner.
Ahhhhhh.. This one moment will never be my favourite. The moment to say goodbye was brief but very touchy! I just hate goodbyes!
Ida, thank you so much for everything!!!!!!!! I love you so much, sis!!! Wish that could spare another day with her. Wish that I could board on the same flight home. Wish that I AM HOME!

1 comment:

QieYaH said...

alalala.. sob sob... :')