Thursday, October 15, 2009

Re-representation

This entry was personally written back in December the 2nd, 2008. I think it is a good piece that I love to share again with my reader..
Enjoy...
Am offering u wat u may not c.. Perhaps my perspective isn’t wide enough to come up with these re-representation of life.. Just a sharing anyway. Hav fun pondering over some humble thoughts of mine..
Feeling like u r an outcast?? Have you ever asked yourself why are you being treated in such a way? Be reflective a bit.. That’s it. It is actually how u wanted others to treat u.. If people are drifting away from you, don’t be too quick to blame them. It could be YOU who actually drifted yourself away from them.
Do not count your blessing by the number of friends you have made but by the number of enemy, the hatred and anger u have reduced or minimized.
Don’t count your joy based on the times u laugh but by hw often have you make others’ life a meaningful one.
Don’t value your grief by the amounts of tears that u have shed, but by the number of hearts that you have torn apart..
The pursuit of happiness… maybe not an easy task after all.. However, ur joy would be doubled when u r able to make others’ eyes sparkle…. Trust me.. No matter how bad u feel, the moment u make one’s life better, its healing power would be undeniably miraculous..
Dont b too harsh to yourself.. Have a very open mind and heart.. U wd be promised a bountiful harvest.. Isnt life wonderful??? There is more to everything that meets the eye.. Open ur eyes wide.. Then u would see.. I hope I wdnt be blinded by my ignorance as well.. Best wishes…

2 comments:

Nana said...

"Don’t count your joy based on the times u laugh but by hw often have you make others’ life a meaningful one."

I really like this part~ I hope I will someday~

Walt said...

Hehehe.. makseh Nana.. I remembered constructing those lines while I was shampooing my hair.. hahaha..