Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My sister's Birthday!!

Janet Ida a.k.a Burng Empitu!! It's October the 20th again... And it's ur birthday!!!!! Selamat Ngintu Ari Pengada ke-26. Ngarap ka nuan panjai umur, gerai nyamai, chelap lindap serta kaya raja.

I love you a lot, sis! Wishing u all the happiness in the entire universe. You are a sister one of a kind!! Thank you for everything that you have done. Each has made me a better person. Thank you for your thoughful advice, thank you for just everything. Thank you for your financial support too.. hahaha..

I pray that Mother Mary, all Angels and Saints to protect you. May God Almighty continuously spare His mighty eyes on you.


If I am home, I know that you surely would hold a feast to express your gratefulness which as well served as your offering to God.. And if I am home, I could EAT a lot too.. hahahaha.. Maybe I wd buy u a cake...

Hey, that is possible nt year!!! I wd be wrking. And it wd b my time to throw u a birthday party! It would be a surprise birthday party. Cant wait for that time to come!!!


Once again, Happy 26th Birthday, Da!!! I love you!!!

No comments: