Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Maybe this is the reason

In purchasing thing, I would first go for the outward appearance then only the feature it has. However, I still place a paramount importance on the feature it possessed. Shall any of the features do not compliment it gorgeous, sophisticated physique, goodbye I would quickly say.
The worst case scenario is, despite the 5-star quality that something innertly has, if my pair of eyes are not really amused by its beau, I would leave it. I would be so hesitant for the not-so-nice appearance because it would keep troubling me despite its practicality and too-good-to-be-true-value.
This has a crucial impact on my personal life. Maybe this is the reason I could impossibly establish a relationship with any gurl. Smokin hot ladies are available out there. But not so much are really hot though! But do they own a heart of a saint? What if the gurl isn't by any definition good looking but deep down possesses a heart of an angel then?
Ironically, I am not a hunk! I am vey extremely sure that I am not a hot stuff myself. You don't have to tell me how not good looking I am. I am aware of that harsh fact. Very much aware of it. ok. Argument no more! Perhaps , I know, your naughty mind would say, shall Walter find the gurl one day, would not they be like Beauty and the Beast? LOL....

For the meantime, my fascination is over those beautiful ladies. Hope to find one who carries half a piece of good heart that another half of mine would make us a couple that everyone envies...

No comments: