Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hidden Paradise

Welcome to my crib. Let's have a tour around my little sanctuary. . I have been working for this dream house of mine for so many yearss.. Enjoy..This is an exclusive tour... The first of its kind.. Ladies and gentlemen, proudly presenting to you...


The breathtaking, picturesque, scenic view of my little house at night.. Isn't it gorgeous.. My pride!!!!


Private swimming pool.. Nobody could see my bulges here.. Hehehe.. Maybe the houskeeper could.. But not the eyes of the public..

Private gym to keep my body fit.. Pumping up those hidden muscles.. Ahakz..


Soul cleansing.. Favourite bathroom... A step away from my bed...


The place where all the gourmette are prepared.. Fit for the king...


My dining room.. For an excellent dining experience...


I would not spoil your stay here.. I have prepared you a cozy bedroom for a fairy-tale night..

My living room.. For the comfort of all...

My private TV lounge

I miss those days when I have to go to GSC and the sorts for movie.. Guess I dont have to queue up anymore... I have one of the best home theatre sytem that I could ever imagine at home...


And finally, my bedroom... I wanna sleep now.. Taaa...

WAKE UP WALTERRRRRR... YOU are only DREAMINGGGGG!!!

Shootssss!! It's only a DREAMMM!!! Uaaaaaaaa....


Hahahahahahaha... How I wish that what I claimed as mine (as shown above) are indeed mine!! This is the kind of a place of living that I always dream of. People say, dream big to achieve big thing.
Looking at my little prospect as a future teacher, maybe, this dream house of mine is beyond reach. But who knows, one day, my dream will be realized? I am very much excited to see what will future hold for me.
I bet that as long as I live happily, I would indeed be pleased to sustain my living for another so many years to come. Maybe such a posh house is not what I need the most. But, would not it be great to own such a house?? Hmmmm... (Dreaming and smiling to myself)
I may envy those lush life of the others. It is ok. Well, maybe at this instant, I shall live humbly. I shall appreciate my blessings which come in abundance. It may not be in term of worldly wealth or measured in term of the materials value that I own. Something bigger and much richer than that, that money alone cannot buy and replace.

5 comments:

Roserina said...

lovely... :)

Walt said...

Only luvly darling?? Hehe..

Roserina said...

sik boleh tamak... ;p

Anonymous said...

it is a perfect home..but a teacher's salary would not allow for such luxury..think ofother avenues to gain money..then, the house is yours...

Walt said...

Dear, Anonymous.. Any suggestion, nway? Ahakz..