Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We are just IMPOSSIBLE

I must be lying throughout when I said that I was not in love! I am. I am pretty much in love. This love is however so unlikely to have a fairy-tale ending. You knew it too that nothing we can do about it but to dragginglly agree to bury our so-true love zillions feet under.
It is my lifetime dream to marry a lady whom I knew care a heaven lots about me. And, undoubtedly you are. So far, ur presence is very consistent. Through all those bad and good days, you would be among the first to be there.
Dear, I just wanted to let you know that I love you more than heaven and earth knew. My love for you can't be more pure than it is now.
Dear, you know what, pouring words into this declarative entry hurts me quite a lot too. The more I wanted to write and express myself very openly, the more I feel the pain which I have to bear with, not until ur place is replaced. Would that moment come? Or has my heart tighten its door because only u hold the key?
Somehow deep inside, I understood that you have to find your way out. I am not entirely sure however how happy you are with him now. Watching the two of you holding each others' hand from a distance chuckled me but, at least you are happy and that is my only remedy. Of course he isn't the tragdy in our not so-established relatinship. You and I knew what the is the REAL and the ONLY reason that makes our dream impossible.
A lot we have shared together. But, in the end, you would not be my lady. You and I knew why ours is just IMPOSSIBLE. The sufferring we can't just endure. So many broken hearts we have to heal if our hearts become one. Taking that path isn't a wise one. Sacrificing mine though it causes my heart to bleed forevermore seems to be the best ironic choice that I only have.
Let me for once more whisper this 3 sacred words to ONLY YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!! I really do. Secretly wish that I could offer you this proposal after my graduation. "Will you marry me?" I know your answer for certain. But, it would be a dream that remains untrue.


No comments: