Saturday, October 31, 2009

In a relationship?

I made quite a commotion yesterday.. I was pretty surprised that people were just so aware of my relationship status. One after another congratulatory remark I received from my dear friends on facebook.

I am afraid that what I assumed is true is not so true after all. Maybe I think that we are in love when in fact she isn't. It takes two to tango right? I will work on my magic. Let us see whether it works. Hahaha. Maybe this is not quite the right time yet. Too early for such a heartwarming declaration. I shall manage on it slowly.

If she is mine, she will be mine. I'll not make my relationship a secret. I am the happiest man to share my bliss and joy with all of you! Keep on making the count. Hahaha..
Hey, thanks, guys! I know what sort of anticipation you have since I have been 23 years unattached. I myself am very curious to see what does the future hold for me. Stay by my side will you till that very moment?

2 comments:

QieYaH said...

yeayyyyyyyyyyyyy... can't waitttttttttt...siap jak 13/11 lak..ehehe.. :) kt sama flight nak? jeng jeng jeng

Walt said...

Aih. Apakah.. Hahaha.. KEah ku, keah ku..