Monday, October 19, 2009

Aba, I am sooooooooo proud of you..

I received a phone call from my piput at 10am. It happened to be a wake-up call too. I was still comfortably lying on my bed.. I wondered why did he call. All these while, he normally calls me in the evening at around 7.30pm which is on daily basis.. I naughtily thought that he might have banked-in a generous amount of money into my account. Hahaha.. But, the news that he spilled earlier this morning was greater!!!
Aba has made it to the list of State Level Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang in conjunction with TYT's birthday. He mentioned the date which I have forgotten. He told me that he is the only Iban from his department receiving that honourary award! The other two are his Chinese colleagues.
Aba, I am indeed happy for you! You have been working so hard for the past 3 decades. You truly deserved this award. I have witnessed it all. You work for extra hours. You are the problem-solver. Given the post of Pembantu Tadbir, you have done a lot for Rejang Port Authority. You do your job just as well! Never once I heard you complained about your work. Maybe an instance or two. But, you grumbled because you wanted a task to be completed well...
Thank you for sharing the joy, Piput. I am the proudest son in the world today and forever!
Dear Lord, thank you for the abundant blessing!

2 comments:

QieYaH said...

kenak piput?? congrats future-aba-in-law..ehhhh... salah taip...ehehehe ;p

Walt said...

future aba-in-law la?? Statement lok.. hahaha.. Makseh, nway..